Hi there, I’m Mr. B.
I am the main person behind Nomad Tactics.
I could go on and on following the cookie cluster “About” page script that so many travel-related blogs and websites write. True but boring staff like “I have been to over 60 countries”, “I've been living a nomadic lifestyle for many years”...... ZZZzzzZZZ.
So I will just give a bullet point list of unique characteristics and things about myself:
- I started living by myself when I was 13
- I had guns pointed at my head twice
- English isn’t my first language, so don’t expect Shakespearean prose
- I drove from London to Mongolia in a 1 litre car
- I love systems, so naturally will be my main way to approach nomadism
- I am very much into humanities. So expect a fair share of philosophizing
- I never smoke a cigarette
- I once took “the next plane” to “wherever”
- I have 3 passports
Enough for now about myself.
Oh, before I forget. There is also Jack. He is helping out on the website.
How would I describe him… hummm… peculiar, but a fine dude.
He might appear here and there, especially once the podcast starts. Ops, I think I said too much too soon....
If you are new to the website and you are confused then click here to see the start here page.
Aaaand…. if you get inspired by our great articles and will like to shoot us a message, or better, write for us. Visit our contact us page and fill out the form.