IF YOU ONLY GOT 1 MINUTE:
- Nomad Tactics aims to provide crucial tips and systems for nomads in the different areas of life.
- We will not only talk about remote working. We aim to go much broader than that. We will also cover things like nomad health and fitness, travel planning, travel finances, travel photography, nomad self-education, adventure travel, nomad social life, romantic life, travel productivity, travel negotiation, and much more.
- What makes us special is that we aim to situate all the different topics that we talk about in the podcasts and posts in one of the six-steps of our Digital Nomad Life System.
- Nomad Tactics is the ideal information resource for digital nomads, travel hackers, perpetual travelers or any sort of avid traveler what-so-ever.
- New podcast/post every Tuesday
IF YOU GOT 5 MINUTES:
John is a designer.
Not long ago he decided to become a digital nomad by quitting his 9-to-5 job and starting to work online as a freelancer.
When he was living in a stable place back in the USA and working on his 9-to-5 job he thought he had all figured out.
Set schedule, check.
Work-play balance, check.
How to be productive, check.
Stable social circle, check.
Fitness regimen, check.
Filing taxes, check.
… the list goes on and on.
The problem is that once he went location independent all the things he thought were already figured out in his life went out of the window.
What to do now?
Give up his nomadic lifestyle to avoid needing to deal with future problems?
So what is the answer?
Adapt… adaptation is the name of the game.
So let us go back to our John example.
What sort of advice would Nomad Tactics provide in this case?
1) How to create a routine as a digital nomad
2) How to optimize work-play balance as a digital nomad
3) How to keep productive on the road
4) How to do proper dieting and weightlifting on the road
5) How to file taxes as a digital nomad
I can keep going.
Best of all, the tips and systems we provide are not only limited to these topics. Rather, Nomad Tactics provide tips and systems for all the other areas of life that most nomads, like you and I, are interested in. These are things such as personal finances, photography, work, self-education, adventure travel, social life, romantic life, productivity, travel planning, negotiation, etc.
Oh, one more thing.
What makes us special is that we aim to situate all the different topics that we talk about in the podcasts and posts in one of the six-steps of our Digital Nomad Life System.
We will be posting a new podcast/post every Tuesday.
Hope to see you around.
New to the website?
No worries! We got you covered. Check out our top 6 podcasts.
Got a question?
Do not be shy. Click here to contact me.